I Love helping and assiting people.
I have experience in Customer Services, Communications & Marketing , Relationship Management , Leadership, Contact and support Centres ,IT infrastructure , Internet Technologies and IT solutions in general.I have worked in different industries in many countries , with different customers , managing IT implementations & other projects , advising on business processes , as well as attending and delivering courses ,attending and speaking at seminars and other special events.
Fluent in Arabic English and French.
My mother tongue is Arabic , his English language level is near Native, as for the French language I am fluent ,as I have spent all my school years in a French Catholic School (College Saint Marc D’Alexandrie) before heading to university.
I have a passion for traveling & meeting different people , learning about other cultures and languages too , that gave me a limited but useful knowledge of: Spanish , Italian , Thai, Mandarin and Tagalog languages.
Apart from the certifications,
I also have excellent experience with many operating systems , office productivity , IT security , Communication & Messaging , Sharing & Collaboration and CRM tools , he likes to test different solutions and packages all the time not just read about them.
“Trying a solution yourself will give you a lot more confidence when you recommend it to your clients , reading about it or attending a product demo never rivals the real thing , I prefer getting my hands into it”
- Excellent experience of MS-Office XP and 2003 , Active Directory, Windows 2000, 2003 server and Windows XP , MS Exchange server 2003 , MS SQL Server 2000 MS ISA server 2004 , MS SharePoint Portal Server 2003, MS IIS Server , Macromedia DreamWeaver, Macromedia Flash , WordPress MS Frontpage and others …
- Good knowledge of non-MS operating systems, servers and technologies
like: Linux , Lotus , Novell , Apache web server , Adobe Photoshop , Zone labs and Norton security systems …
Solution implementations I have Managed: (list is not exhaustive)
- Advanced ICT solutions (customer care centers , Help Desks , Remote support etc…)
- Asterisk PABX systems
- Building , Securing and Managing LANs and Wireless Networks
- Microsoft CRM V.1.2 and 3.0
- Microsoft ISA server 2004
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000
- Microsoft Commerce Server 2000
- Microsoft Sharepoint Services
- Microsoft Sharepoint Portal Server
- Microsoft Outlook contact manager
- EKP Learning Management System
- Sugar CRM up to Version 5
- ACT Contact management system
- GoldMine 6.0 Contact management system
- VerticalResponse online marketing & communications tool
- Webex online collaboration and meetings
- GoToMeeting from Citrix
- ASP Portal & Forum
- Mambo Portal
- VoIP phones and network Integration
- Online SMS web Integration
- SalesForce.com web based services
- RightNow.com Web Based CRM
- Unified Communication Centre
- Live support Agent
- Building and Managing both static and dynamic / interactive websites
CRM / e-Support Manager
Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.
Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.
Managing 2 “SME” companies: a professional outsourcing contact centre and a Management & IT training institute.
Consultant and Trainer
Dubai , UAE
Senior Consultant , Marketing Communications & Products Manager
Dubai – UAE (Covering the Middle East)
e-Commerce /e-Business Consultant
Manama – Kingdom of Bahrain
Freelance Webmaster and Web Consultant
Bahrain, UK , UAE and Egypt
ICC & Trainer for a Major International Airline
Bahrain, UK and Egypt
Senior Sales & Marketing representative – Pharmaceuticals
Riyadh and Jeddah – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Sales and Support Executive – IT
Other part time Jobs while studying in University:
- Guest relations & events coordinator for hotels.
- Sales representative for “books & educational media” company
- Manager and lead Vocalist, Drummer / Percussionist for a music band.
My take on education:
Learning is a continued process that benefits the individual, the organisation and
the whole society, I have always believed that learning should never stop at a certain stage or age.
While it is important to have an academic degree as a base, we should also get professional experience , hands-on training , on-the-job training as well as industry specialised certification.
I was lucky to have many opportunities to learn and develop different skills as well as gain professional experience all along the way. I have had the chance to study at good universities either full-time , part-time or take distance/online programmes and credits. I have also managed to obtain many internationally recognised certifications in Business , Management and IT.
Other training I have attended:
I have attended a number of useful courses and workshops:
- KPI performance Management – TUV Nord (2009)
- Knowledge Management / Knowledge Centric Support – KCS
(Help Desk Institute)
- Train the trainer (British Airways and HDI)
- Customer Relationship Management – CRM (Microsoft)
- Crew Resources Management & Planning (British Airways)
- Customer Service Training (British Airways)
- Safety and security Training – SEP (British Airways)
- Cultural awareness Training for Trainers and front line staff (British Airways )
- Advanced sales & Marketing techniques (HRD and the American University)
- Alliance Française (French Proficiency)
” As I am constantly testing and reviewing different solutions and software , I will be happy to recommend some of them based on my personal experience.
The list of recommended products can massively grow , for that reason I will try to avoid mentioning the usual common products like operating systems and Office tools and concentrate on other solutions (Unless of course there is something new , worth mentioning about OS and Office products) ”